Andersons Construction - New Construction Add On Remodel
Careful with this Contractor, lowballs you and is very personable, but will not give you a contract that explains everything to be done. Then his work starts to be billed as time and material.
Bait and switch... then say's everything was agreed to, when it never was. Quickly files liens and then sues. Has lawyers waiting to foreclose on your home. In my humble opinion simply a very dishonest person that quite frankly should be in jail, again my personal opinion.
Also a *** good lier... and seems to have all the money in the world to make your life miserable. This was my observation, but again my personal opinion.
His team of lawyers, is like swimming with piraÃ±a.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New Construction And Remodel
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."